On this page, you will find a host of references regarding water and climate change. The materials have been divided into two parts: Documents and Reports and Links. Under Documents and Reports, Miller has included links to a number of .pdf files of papers and reports, as well as the entire post–conference CD–ROM from this past year's "Water, Climate and Uncertainty" conference presented by the Natural Resource Law Center of the University of Colorado. In the Links section, Miller has compiled a list of links to other online references.
Documents and Reports
- Water, Climate and Uncertainty: Implications for Western Water Law, Policy, and Management, 24th Annual Conference, June 11–13, 2003 (from post–conference CD–ROM, courtesy of the Natural Resource Law Center of the University of Colorado). To view presentations, you will need Microsoft PowerPoint
- IPCC Climate Change 2001: Impacts, Adaptation, and Vulnerability, Summary for Policymakers
- Central Great Plains Assessment, "Preparing for a Changing Climate: The Potential Consequences of Climate Variability and Change"
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change [www.ipcc.ch]
- United States Global Change Research Program [www.globalchange.gov]
- Pew Center on Globabl Climate Change [www.pewclimate.org]
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography, Climate Research Division [meteora.ucsd.edu]
- Western Water Assessment [http://wwa.colorado.edu/about_us/index.html]
- National Center for Atmospheric Research's Climate Science and Applications Program (CSAP) [http://ral.ucar.edu/csap/]